Oh yah, and Once again.....I can't help but steal Katt's ideas:
01. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Learned how to knit.
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Apparently not, since I can't remember what it could have been....
03. Did anyone close to you give birth? My cousin and my dad's business partner's wife both had boys.
04. Did anyone close to you die? Not yet.
05. What countries did you visit? The United States of America *frowny face*
06. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? A great summer job/internship.
07. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? July 31st - The day I first started working at Seattle Fudge.
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Getting all A's and B's on my transcripts for the past two quarters.
09. What was your biggest failure? Winter quarter.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got pretty sick in January and again in June.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Tofu.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Anna's.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Greg!
14. Where did most of your money go? Slingo.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? A boy I spent a night with.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006? "Saturday Night In The City"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier.
ii. thinner or fatter? The same.
iii. richer or poorer? The same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Hanging out with friends and partying.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Feeling sorry for myself.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? Home with my parents in our new house.
22. Did you fall in love in 2006? Yes.
23. How many one-night stands? Oh dear....6?
24. What was your favorite TV program? The Office.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Well, Greg.
26. What was the best book you read? "The Witches of Eastwick"
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Snow Patrol.
28. What did you want and get? Some awesome roommates.
29. What did you want and not get? A bed.
29. What did you NOT want but still got? Sexually molested.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Little Miss Sunshine.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Drove to Seattle, drug David out to sushiland and then played solitare on his computer while he slept. I turned 20.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A best friend.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? Value Village.
34. What kept you sane? Hopes for the future.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Daniel Vosovic.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Ugh, I am so sick of politics.
37. Who did you miss? Cassidy.
38. Who were the best new people you met? Matt and Ryan.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006: I don't need someone to complete me.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "All through the night I delight in your love; all through the night you're so close to me....When dawn comes to waken me you're never there at all. I know you've forsaken me until the shadows fall."
you can take it for what it's worth....